Tuesday 23 December 2014

The First Step

Hello Everyone!

Greetings to all!

How have you been?

This is my first blog post and it is here that I want to clarify a few things about my blog.

I am Rajorshi Mukherjee and this blog is and outlet for all my creative feelings and random ramblings and all the stuff that comes to my mind that I want to share with people.

Make no mistake. The content of my blog is for public viewing. It is not for public reproduction. Do consider that you have been forewarned and I will not tolerate plagiarism. Otherwise healthy and constructive criticism is always welcome. Any request for reproduction will need be asked for and proper credits be provided in the end, unless it is for brief excerpts and quotations that may be made and a link to my blog be provided in a hyperlink.

I also write another blog in the wordpress platform and the link is here. I will be posting stuff in both blogs and you can follow me in either or both of them.

Having said all that lets immerse ourselves in the art of writing.

Cheers!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Vulgarities.
No Obscene Remarks.
No Hate Comments.
No Spams.
No Trolls.
No Memes. (well maybe occasionally)